The HydroBreak cleaning product range is manufactured in the UK to BS5750/ISO9000 quality standards. It is completely safe and environmentally acceptable, both in use and disposal. Classified as non-hazardous, HYDROBREAK® is classified totally safe under the CHIP regulations. It is nontoxic, non-corrosive, and has no toxic by-products — If it’s safe to use water, it’s safe to use HYDROBREAK® It’s also non-volatile and non-flammable, which can bring massive savings on ventilation equipment, fire precautions and insurance premiums, and, when used in effluent treatment plant can reduce power consumption by up to 50% and greatly reduce oxygen demands.
Because it can be applied safely in many ways — by hand or in floor scrubbers, steam cleaners, aqueous spray washing systems and ultrasonic units — and on a wide range of substrates, HYDROBREAK® can reduce the number of cleaning products required on site, simplifying ordering, storage and stock control.
HYDROBREAK® does not affect paints, rubbers or plastics and is compatible with most metals, including aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, iron, lead, steel and zinc. Correctly used, it can replace solvent degreasers and has none of the hazards of solvent or alkaline detergents.
Applied to oils, greases and fats, it prevents their re-forming to block drains or make floors unsafe. It can also be used in conjunction with selected bacterial strains to treat specific effluents, or on hydrocarbon spills on land or road surfaces. It won’t damage the asphalt (except POWER) and it renders hydrocarbons non-flammable on application.
For finely tuned applications in effluent digestion of fats, certain hydrocarbons and free oils and greases or the bioremediation of contaminated land, HYDROBREAK® can be combined with specific bacterial cultures for maximum-targeted effectiveness.
What makes HYDROBREAK® unique?
- HYDROBREAK® has the ability to break down animal, mineral and synthetic oils, greases, fats and many aromatic substances into smaller environmentally acceptable components.
- HYDROBREAK® then has the ability to stimulate naturally occurring parasitic bacterium to further break down these components into harmless waste material (e.g. water and carbon dioxide), thus reducing the environmental impact normally associated with cleaning/ degreasing in industry.
- HYDROBREAK®, therefore, has the ability to solve the problems associated with cleaning/degreasing as opposed to simply moving the problem from one location to another.
- The HYDROBREAK® range is totally safe to use in any situation where the use of water is acceptable.
- HYDROBREAK® has no health hazards associated with use of the products.
- Unlike most conventional cleaners/degreasers, HYDROBREAK® is classified as non-hazardous.
- HYDROBREAK® can be used in conjunction with particular bacterial strains for the treatment of specific effluent problems or with spill kits for the treatment of hydrocarbon spills or contamination on land or road surfaces.
- HYDROBREAK® has the ability to render hydrocarbons non-flammable on application.